About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, June 05, 2009

GUILTY PLEASURE


ASHLEY TISDALE - ITS ALRIGHT ITS OK  LYRICS

You told me there's no need 

To talk it out 'cause its too late 

To proceed and slowly 

I took your words 

And walked away 


No looking back 

I wont regret, no 

I will find my way 

I'm broken 

But still I have to say 


It's alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 

Alright, okay 

So don't you bother what I do 

No matter what you say 

I won't return 

Our bridge has burned down 

I'm stronger now 

Alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 


You played me, betrayed me 

Your love was nothing but a game 

Portrayed a role 

You took control, I 

I couldn't help but fall 

So deep 

But now I see things clear 


It's alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 

Alright, okay 

So don't you bother what I do 

No matter what you say 

I won't return 

Our bridge has burned down 

I'm stronger now 

Alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 


Don't waste your fiction tears on me 

Just save them for someone in need 

It's way too late 

I'm closing the door 


It's alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 

Alright, okay 

So don't you bother what I do 

No matter what you say 

I won't return 

Our bridge has burned down 

I'm stronger now 

Alright, okay 

I'm so much better without you 

I won't be sorry 


It's alright, okay 

Alright, okay 

Without you 

No matter what you say 

It's alright, okay 

Alright, okay 

Without you 

I won't be sorry



Ohmygosh. ashley tisadle's new album. i know im super slow to blog about it now..im seriously gonna buy it:)


sadly, her songs relate to breakups..im strongly in love..

wonder when will VANESSA HUDGENS release another album..


Its my holidays now. Im not enjoying it as i hoped. Ryan's unreasonable father just grounded him for going out too often. LOL. stupid reasoning! So im just grounding myself to company him:) the best times of the day is when we talk on the phone:) hopefully his father keeps his words and let him go out NEXT WEEK. 


Tick tock, just like this, a week has flown by :( so fast..


if i continue this, my teachers are gonna kill me. I got tons of homework and yet i have not even touched the worksheets/papers/book, let alot reading the questions. IM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR:)


FRIDAY, 11:34:40 AM, 05 JUNE 2009

there's life group outing today:) hope ryan can come..its gonna be 2 soon:) i have not been bowling (except for the game on my ds LOL!) for a very long time. Hope i let the ball go after i threw it:) i was super cartoon the last time i bowled:)


The ball finger holes were too big for me, so i held on to it way too tightly and i threw the ball. Guess what i did? Did i hear, "you forgot to let go of the ball and so called FLEW?" yep:D you're totally right! That was just paiseh man..i was only like, primary4? Haha xD





SHOUT OUTS

LawrenceChiang:)

Hey ACSB polo player!

You're first on my list cus you just signed on msn and that notification box just popped up:) lol anw, cheer up man:) you'll find other girl out there much better then her and dun think too much about it ald ok? Your msn dn is like so EMO. Cheer up lah:) you still got your friends and life isnt all about what you're upset with. Just know that whatever unfortunate things you that you come across, it'll make you a stronger person:)

Kap soon ok?

see yah friend!

Cheryl:)



FangMin:D

Hey girl! enjoy your trip o hk ok? Really:) ive never been there. Tell me all about it ok? Hmmm, you should be on the plane ald. Enjoy yourself!:D

Lotsoflove,

cheryl:D


Sophina:D

heyhey lovepartner!

thursday go vivo play okok? Haha:D ive got to be home by 5. Sad right? Mommy said so:)

i love you!

Cheryl:D






OHKEH that's all i'll blog about for now:)

blog later:)

L0VE,

CHERYLKWAN:)



♥Cherylkwansy.Friday, June 05, 2009