About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, July 22, 2009
► ----------------------
Happy 13th Month to Ryan and Me:D
Thank you so much for being there for me, loving me so much, caring for me like im a fragile little kid and for all the sweetsweet times we spent together:) Thanks for taking care of me and keeping me company these few days when im sick:)
I really thank GOD for you! I love you and will never stop loving you!:D
I love you loads and you'll never be replaced!:D
xoxo


These few days are really wasted. Im feeling much better now. My eyes can finally open to its max and im feeling better to update blog. Really, i wonder how's things in school? How much homework is waiting for me?! Ah shoots, 3days MC is crap.

The funniest thing about my fever is that it went all th way to 39.8 and i still fine, ok, good enough to listen to rock music..weird lah! I'll usually get a terrible headache when i listen to rock music when im hving a fever. lol ok, today'slike my last day of MC and i really wish that it can be extended but hope not at the same time. Im worried about how much i've missed.

Waaa just look at the time, my breakfast's still on the table. I've not finished it yet. I have to force th bread down my throat. That bad aye?

RYAN DEAR:
Hey love, i know it hurts to lose a loved one tho i've never gone thu it. Cheer up ok? I don't want to see you smile with broken and sad eys, it just isnt the same. I'll always be there for you to cry on ok? I'll do anything you want:) Thanks for keeping me company when im sick dear, please don't worry too much about me ald ok? I love you:D Happy13! to us anyway. You didnt spoil our monthsary dear, you strengthened us and its the best gift we can ever receive:D Cheer up dear!:D

KIMBERLEY:
Thank you!:D im feeling much better now
Hope everything in class is alright:)

Cheryl:
Thanks so much cher!:D How's the class? Anything funny happened? Haha:D thanks for dropping by!:D

CHANEL:
Cheer up ok? C for Chanel and C is also for Cheer up!:D Don't be too upset ald ok?:D You've got your friends:)



I've added 21 tracks of music, happy listening!:)


Have you ever stop and rewind,
Just to look back.
and reflect upon,
What have you achieved?
What was your purpose?
Has it been accomplished?
Have you hurt anyone?
How many?
Did it make anyone smile?
How many?
Why do you want to do this?
For the feel and pleasure of it?
Why?

♥Cherylkwansy.Wednesday, July 22, 2009