About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, July 23, 2009
► ----------------------
H A L T S T O P P A U S E

Look back,
what do you see?
Colours?
Images?
I see none.


What are you looking at?
Rags of dirt?
Riches of royalty?
Mounds of regrets?
Waves of pleasure?

This is shit.
-----------------------------------------
Short post today, cus there's nothing much to write.
Woke up at 7, didnt feel that well to wake up at 6.
Went t skl at 815. I don't care if im late lah, late jiu late luh th most tio warning only.
Then lessons and skled.
Had science and history test tday.
I swear my head was THROBBING like crazy w tt immense headache.
Damn, cant be excused from test.
History? Ah like shit. Got the dates like WRONG.
ANDANDANDAND the worst?
TOMORROW GOT CCA. -duno what shirt to wear,

see i told you its a short post..
-------------------------------------------------------

What did i do t deserve this?
Do i really belong in here?
I don't feel that i am.
What's th point of it all?
I may as well leave,
no one would ever be affected.
I wouldnt be missed.
Prolly yall wont even call
but who cares?
I don't need you in my life.
Get the fucking hell lost.

♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, July 23, 2009