|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, July 08, 2009 I seriously think im much better now. I wasnt that bad to start with..0.0 Ok, here's a brief description about how im feeling now. My head feels like a meatball stuck on a satay stick. More steady and firm. Maybe later if im better, i'l lwash my hair. Poor hair, neglected for hours. Anyways, i was think ing about replying my cbox msgs. There's only two msgs to reply so here goes:) RANDOM! XD Ryan: Nice new change in the blog:) i like the layout!!:D Thanks love:) I love you!:) Hmm..want this for our blog? dun worry about me ald lah! I'l get better soon! cheriooos: i was blog hopping, den hopped all the way here =D hahahas CHERYLKWAN>>cherioos: heyhey! how did you find my blog?! cheriooos aka cherylng =D: heyys!!! hahahas Omg! serious? Gosh, thats so umm..linked. Haha:D bunny hops xD random. lol Anw, see yall next evening service ok? Idk when is the next tho.. :( ETHAN BETTER REPLY MY MSG. Dilys: tagged!! Thanks:) i tagged you too! KEEP IN TOUCH CLUMSY-LADY! jkjkxD I woke up at 7:47 today. Cough myself awake at 3 this morning. Couldnt sleep till about 5 plus i think. Gosh, i feel like eating KFC now. But with this sore throat, how could i swallow anything? Ok..Ryan's in school, mommy's busy at work, daddy's obviously busy (he's always busy) and everyone's in SCHOOL. Except me. Posting later. I've got homework to do. Byes!:D ♥Cherylkwansy.Wednesday, July 08, 2009 |