|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Thursday, July 09, 2009 COLOURFUL SHOES ![]() I hear it everyday. I hear it all the time. I've never got about to much. But they're never gonna change my mind Tell me, tell me, tell me Something I don't know. TODAY is like, the wrost day ive this week, it sucks. Woke up very giddy, slept for a while more. Woke up at 7plus. Called Ryan. Packed bag, iron uniform, mommy forgot. Bathed, rushed t school. School all the way. Come home, throw bag on the floor, drink water, on lights, fan, com and com all the way. Full stop. oh yah i cooked macoronies too. Nice but its so oily and overcooked. Boring uhh. Ryan's in tuition now. Almost died today. No this no that. Supposed to go kap then no one go. Then they say go crash law&darn s' house end up no one go also. So come home luh. Stay in school only get scolded one. PLURK is like so super fun. joinjoin! lol. shutdown and sleep closedown and rest turnaway and sigh Lameshitter dun anyhow shit can? Got such thing as toilet bowl. Butt no clean use your hair go clean. Dun pollute th nicenice smelling air w your shit smell. People smell ald hor wan puke. Whitewhite thing give you make grenblack ald. Fuck you shut you asshole mouth lah. I no H1N1 luh. Why must you care that im sick. See i waste this SPACE to TALK to you leh. Feel honored lah you ass. Oh yah, your ass very dirty one so call you ass not correct. I've said enough about you ald lah. You better shut the fuck up ok? Good duck. Now go and die. ♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, July 09, 2009 |