|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, August 25, 2009 You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed sing like bird Dizzy in my head spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild ------------------------------------------------------------------------------- TO CHERYL & JACOB: Get well soon yah? Drink lots of water and rest more! Be like a pig for once ok?:) Cheryl, dun worry when you get back:) Bernice and I will help you with what you've missed. And meanwhile, i've got no one to play with. You and Jacob, the two people i like to play with, are ABSENT. D: Jacob, whoa without you in class, its like NO ONE PLAY WITH ME. Come back soon lah! SEE YOU ON MONDAY!:) -------------------------------- YAWN and STRETCH. Today's one of my most disliked days. Cheryl and jacob arent here to play with me. Bernice's like cheryl when bernice was not here, sian diao :( . Best friends cant do without each other. Chinese spelling was like, oh i copied so i'll pass. Who cares about chinese spelling? Then it was english. Ms Lim so irritating. Why cant i sit on cheryl's seat? I talk with my friends so what? I just realised something. I just knew something. I just found out something. I know why im so anti-social at times. Its rather retarded but its cus of my seating arrangement. I sit far away from my friends and thus, duno what they talk about, drifting away from them. So out of boredom, i keep to myself and wha la, anti-social at times. Nothing out of the ordinary happened today. Just me talking to Bernice Jasnime and Natasha. I SWEAR IM SO IN LOVE WITH NATASHA'S PENS. I WANT THEM! ok, random haha!:D FRIENDS, NEW FOUND i finally felt how it feels like to have friends who care about you and are always there for you. Mommy's gonna call me anytime to bring me to make new glasses:) Toodles:) Uncle Kracker - Smile (Its somewhere in my playlist) You´re better then the best I´m lucky just to linger in your light Cooler then the flip side of my pillow that´s right Completely unaware Nothing can compare to where you send me Lets me know that it´s ok yeah it´s ok And the moments where my good times start to fade You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed sing like bird Dizzy in my head spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild Ohh you make me smile Even when you´re gone Somehow you come along Just like a flower poking through the sidewalk crack and just like that You steal away the rain and just like that You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed sing like bird Dizzy in my head spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild Ohh you make me smile Don´t know how I lived without you Cuz everytime that I get around you I see the best of me inside your eyes You make me smile You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild You make me smile like the sun Fall out of bed sing like bird Dizzy in my head spin like a record Crazy on a Sunday night You make me dance like a fool Forget how to breathe Shine like gold buzz like a bee Just the thought of you can drive me wild Ohh you make me smile ♥Cherylkwansy.Tuesday, August 25, 2009 |