About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, October 06, 2009

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I really hate the exmas like TO THE MAX. Today's exam was horrible. HISTORY. I doubt i can excell. I swear i didnt have enough time! I keep forgetting to check the time and keep to the plan. FAIL. That's the word flashing in my head. :(

After the exam, went to the toilet with Bernice, Cheryl and Karin. Cheryl really looked abit upset. Sorry cheryl for not comforting you:( Im such a bad friend.

OKOK. i should prolly stop here and get started on my last minuter revision and wait for ryan to finish school:)

Dont know about lunch tho. I really dont feel like cooking or going out to buy. Maybe i shall just order MACs? Haha!


To some short little midget,
YOU think you're tall? For goodness sake, you're sec THREE and you're shorter than me.  You're irritating and fugging retarded. I CANT be bothered to listen to your craps. But i cant take in what you've said the other day at KAP. I JUST CANT AND ITS MY PROBLEM. IT INVOLVES YOU TOO SO ITS YOUR PROBLEM TOO. I SWEAR I'LL BASH YOU UPSIDE DOWN THE NEXT TIME I SEE YOUR BLODDY RETARD FACE. You think you so funny? I beg to differ. You're annoying everyone and anyone who knows you. You're just a short little fella. I CANT EVEN SEE YOU WHEN I STAND. Grow up please. But even if you're taller, you're got the mentality of a primary4 kid. Immature is the word to describe you. Your school teachers BOYS to be GENTLEMENS right? Why arent you one? Of all the guys i know from your school, you're the most fugging retarded one. You're beyond hope and help boy, you should do something about it. If you cant, we'll do something to you.

With lots of anger and flying tables,
cheryl





*APOLOGIES: The last post photo with bernice and cheryl was the wrong one. I edited it but its not in this computer. Its supposed to br CCB and not BBC. I posted the wrong photo:( SORRY! I'll post the correct one once my mother removes my password!

♥Cherylkwansy.Tuesday, October 06, 2009