|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, October 16, 2009 The Cola Sheep sweet Natasha gave me :) BAAAAAAA Bernice, Cheryl and ME:) Cheryl's TALL im short ME:) The Badge Angeline and i made:) I made this with ryan:) My bag. Pinned with their badges:) Blogger! Dont ever fail on me like this ok?! Its irritating! I couldnt post for days and its very torturous! This was why my poor blog was dying like as though i do not care. SORRY BLOG! I LOVE YOU! :) Hmmm, its friday! Havent blog for 3 days uhh. Hmm, strangely, i clearly and absolutely do not remember anything about those days. Sorry people! But i only remember yesterday's events:) Yesterday, after school, Bernice, Cheryl, Cindy and I went to wcp for supposedly ice cream chomp. Instead, it became another cold storage chomp. I bought chicken and sushi, Cindy bought sushi, bernice bought sausages and cheryl bought ice. Haha :D Caught a mild flu buggy and was coughing real badly the entire day. I swear my throat's injured real badly. For this, i want to thank Jasmine and my dear ryan for helping me:) It started on wednesday. Thursday, i had Jasmine to help me buy Menthol flavoured Strepsils. And ryan made sure i was alright at all times and motivated me to drink so much water and take his special and unique medication. Haha, ryan you know what im referring too uhh! *cough* Hmm, today, friday, wasnt that bad. IT WAS AWESOME :) Went to JP with Angeline dear and Ryan LG. We totally went high and hyper. Bet the people there thought we were a nuisance:) It was so fun! I have not went out with Angeline since p6:) THAT was TWO years ago. She's prettier now:) Im crazier and she's even more mental. Hahahaha! LMAO! Recently, i've found MouseHunt EXTREMLY fun:) Although its just sounding the horn and getting party points when in a tournament, catching funny mouses, i find it interesting:) If you've got a facebook then play it!:) Im advertising MH here ok:) Do i get paid? Haha! Its getting late already. My bed is calling me and i've got to go:) so, BYE:) I cant be bothered, so dont look for me. ♥Cherylkwansy.Friday, October 16, 2009 |