|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, October 13, 2009 Kill me in a record shop now One shot and you took me down. I could feel it when the arrow hit, you sunk me with your deadly lips. HIP HOORAY!:) Blogger's working again!:) It screwed up yesterday night. I couldn't even type anything, all i could do was to edit the template. Pathetic. But its alright now, and so is my template:) Woke up this morning at 7 plus thinking it was a school day. Im scaring myself insane, i keep thinking that i'll fail my EOYs and get kicked out of school and that i got retained! Im really paranoid. I think i'll do just well enough to get into a double, maybe F&N? I hope i get to choose the course i'd like to take. I really don't want to take lit next year. Geography's preferred. Hmm, history wont be that bad.. Oh well, this is school. Academic results, performance and stress. Its normal i guess. Unless its just me freaking out. Its marking day today. I've got nothing to do. Im going out later to buy lunch back and to walk around. Its so warm this morning. I guess it'll be scorching later. I'll take a bus:) 08 more days till the fun begins. Ryan and some of my friends will FINALLY finish their EOYs. Yay~ Then we'll go out and play all day. Imagine the fun during the hols! Wheeeeeeeeeee~~~~~~~~ Okay, im letting my thought go wild and insane. Haha! Its 9plus now darling, you're in the examination room..I cant sms or talk to you. SAD. But, its alright! I'll smile for you and i wont whine or cry:) I'll just make myself useful around the house and design the shirts:) Haha, tummy yelling at me to inflate it with food or else it'll rebel. Haha, I'll post later:) Chomps:) ♥Cherylkwansy.Tuesday, October 13, 2009 |