About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, October 24, 2009
► Murderous boredom
YAWN. The exams are over yet im stuck at home. Guess i can only enjoy it during the holidays. SIGH! Boredom = serial killer. That's in my perception.

Went out to JP with mommy, daddy and charlene. Urghhh, went for an ear check up. The lady was so strict! I thought my ear was alright since it looked pretty fine. I thought it was well enough for me to change to the plastic earrings since it looked pretty fine on the outside..end up, i got scolded for not taking care of my ear. I did luh ok! I just didnt take care that well.

Saw this pretty wallet. $8 only. Wanted to buy it but didnt in the end. I shall wait until sunday. Shall go and get it with ryan. Maybe i should just wait for him OBM to end.

Well, i gtg cus i need to sound the MH Horn!

BYES:)

♥Cherylkwansy.Saturday, October 24, 2009