About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, October 08, 2009

Papers left:
Friday 9oct : Science Paper
Monday 12oct : Maths paper 1


Thank God exams are finishing. I really need that triple class! I must go to any other class than triple! I NEED THAT. Its srsly really stressing. I know i should go study now but hiaz, its raining and dark outside and its cozy and warm and dark inside. Just the right conditions to sleep. -.-

TODAY MATHS EXAM. I ALMOST CRIED! The paper was manageable. ITS EITHER THAT OR IM JUST TOO BLIND TO SEE THE DIFFICULTY. But if paper2 is like this OK, than oh crap. Paper 1 will be like, tough die aldy? Ohhhhhhhh fug crap shit.


KILL ME IN A RECORD SHOP

Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss




You walked in
Indie rock used to be dirty pop
Could you be everything;
My rise and my fall?
Rescue me, 9 to 5
40 fires in your eyes
I don't care what you buy
Just don't you go




No need to leave the light on
There's no one here tonight
Only you and I




Kill me in a record shop now
One shot and you took me down
I could feel it when the arrow hit
You sunk me with your deadly lips
Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss
I can't get over it




Now, spin me 'round the record shop
Look at you, the record stops
Will you run, or flirt 'til it hurts?
Dance with me, with your eyes
As you scream through the aisles
Bury me a 12 inch grave
And don't you go




No need to leave the light on
There's no one here tonight
Only you and I




Kill me in a record shop now
One shot and you took me down
I could feel it when the arrow hit
You sunk me with your deadly lips
Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss
I can't get over it




Tonight, tonight
Don't leave me tonight
Reach for me, just one time
As the sun sets behind
Don't say goodbye, goodbye
Don't say goodbye

Kill me in a record shop now
One shot and you took me down
I could feel it when the arrow hit
You sunk me with your deadly lips
Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss
I can't get over it



One shot and you took me down
I could feel it when the arrow hit
You sunk me with your deadly lips
Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss
I can't get over it


Your kiss, your kiss will be the ultimate
Your kiss, your kiss
I can't get over it
Kill me in a record shop now

♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, October 08, 2009