About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, October 23, 2009



Slept throughout school today. I have totally no clue as to why im so lethargic today. Slept like a pig, well im not saying im not one. Its a fact that i AM one.


Haha! The only MAJOUR thing that happened today in school was tying Cindy's hair. Teacher tried tying her super layered hair and it turned out very messy with hair sticking out everywhere. I decided to give a try and i succeeded! WHEEEEEE. I slabed alot of gel on her hair and tied that plete for her. YAY CHERYL KWAN :)


Finally like finally, the bell RANG. I ran out of the school gate and met Ryan at the traffic light. Walked home with him and took a little nap. Then took a nice shower and went to Ion. Met Joel and Fang there. Her sister and her sister's best friend were there too. Brought enough chocolates for all of them. Went to Swensens and had that EAT ALL YOU CAN ICE CREAM AND DESSERT BUFFET $18.90. Cool uhh? I ate like, uhhh, 6 huge scoops of ice creams, a few tarts and some strawberries, custard puffs and marshmallows dipped into the awesome chocolate fountain machine. SO AWESOME. Thanks JOEL!:) I owe him money though.


After that walked with Ryan to the bus 14 bus stop and took the bus all the way back to Clementi Stn. Had to rush home cus daddy was ald. Oops. Oh yah, i got myself new ear rings again!:)


Its 11plus and im yawning ald.


BYES:)

♥Cherylkwansy.Friday, October 23, 2009