About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, October 26, 2009
► You're not here. Kill me with heartaches

 
You didnt even say goodbye,
you just said you were at the causeway.
But i asked for it. I told you not to say goodbye.
I trust that you'll be having fun at OBM.
I really wish that you will stay but that is just selfish.
I will get heartaches and its a fact that i'll miss you terribily.
I will sms you every now and then,
although you wont be able to read it until thursday when you're back.

I'll fake a smile and let them know its alright.
I'll laugh like there's nothing wrong,
I'll even act like I am fine and all is well.
I'll pretend that everything's normal.
But deep behind that mask,
im crying like i've lost everything.
Living like there's no tomorrow.
There ain't any smile and laughter.
There ain't any joy without you here


Monday blues? Its worse than that. Someone I treasure left for OBM today. Ok, maybe its really not that much of a big deal to others but to me, it means my life. Ryan, he went for OBM and will be back by thursday, 230pm. I will miss him. :(

This morning, woke up at 5.45. Ryan msged me and we chatted until i reached school. Then we talked on the phone until he had to go. And then msged until he lost network signal. Sorry people, for being so emotional today. I dont think I will be myself for the next few days. Really, i'll be fine. Thanks :)

Sigh, dont feel like writing anything about today.

Shall just type a little note to Cheryl Foo.

HELLO LOVER! =)
Ok, its the first time im calling you this so smile ok? I know it really is heartbreaking that you're seperated from us all. But please, dont cry! Cus if you do, Bernice and i will do too! I know you worry, too, about the friendships. We will look for you and hangout with you during recess and after school ok? We will still be there to help you when you're not well:) We'll still be there for you even though you're a few classes away. I know how it feels cus rmb that day when i cried too? I really wanted to be with you people. Its a rather bittersweet thing. I had what i wanted but you dont. Do you think i will be at ease too? Seeing my very best friend like this? Really, i dont want to see you cry anymore ok? Cheryl Foo will always be that noisy little girl i met in (1/2 E5)! I will not steal bernice from you so dint worry about that :) Your two will still be good friends and you and your wifey, too, will not drift apart ok? You've done your best already:) Dont cry ok? You've got Bernice's, Geraldine's, XiangTing's and my shoulder to cry on! See how many people you have standing by you? Smile ok?
I love Cheryl foo:)




Nothing else to type then.
BYES :(


♥Cherylkwansy.Monday, October 26, 2009