About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, November 04, 2009
► you wouldnt believe that 10milion fireflies lit up the walls when i sleep.


Home Sweet Home - Carrie Underwood
You know, I am a dreamer 
When my heart is gold 
I had to run away high 
so I wouldn't come home low 
Just when things went right 
Doesn't mean they were always wrong 
Just take this song 
And you'll never feel left all alone 
Take me to your heart 
Feel me in your bones 
Just one more night 
And I'm coming off this long and winding road 


I'm on my way 
I'm on my way 
Home sweet home 


Tonight , Tonight 


I'm on my way 
I'm on my way 
Home sweet home 


You know that I seen 
So many romantic dreams 
Up in lights 
Fallin' off the silver screen 
My heart's like an open book 
For the whole world to read 
Sometimes nothing , that keeps me 
Together at the seams 


I'm on my way 
I'm on my way 
Home sweet home 


Tonight , Tonight 
I'm on my way 
To set me free 
Home sweet home 


Ooooo 


I'm on my way 
I'm on my way 
Home sweet home 


Yeaa 


I'm on my way 
To set me free 
Home sweet home
Hello dear people:)
Wow, i cant believe i could even wake up at 7 today. Weird uh? Haha, called ryan and woke him up. he wanted me to be his dear manual alarm clock y' see. We chatted for a while and since he needed to get ready for school, we hung up. Immediately, i took my 45min long shower and got ready to meet ryan at raffles:)

Can that be considered as me picking him up from school?=) I really enjoyed my day. And its all thanks to Ryan dear:) He brought me all around One Raffles and Suntec. We walked so much that our legs were aching! We didnt even take lunch! :)

Aunt Nan called ryan and we met her at holland and spent some time with her:) Thanks aunty nan for your support! I LOVE YOU!

Well, that's all for today. I wanna talk to somebody already!
:)

♥Cherylkwansy.Wednesday, November 04, 2009