|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 Do you know that girl, who sat in the corner by herself, whom you left out, who asked you if you remember? Do you know who she is? She seems familiar don't you people think? Seems like you knew her some time back, don't you think? I saw her walking up to you that day. Did you see her? Did you even notice her? I heard her ask if you remember the memories, Did you reply yes Or did you reply no? I guess its a NO, i saw her walking away with a crest-fallen look. Now someone dear to her, someone she has been attending a programme for is leaving. I heard from her that she's tired of all these. She said she wont be coming anymore. But how much of it is true? -cheryl ♥Cherylkwansy.Tuesday, January 19, 2010 |