|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, January 23, 2010 Secondly, I'd love to say THANK YOU to my dear baby RYAN :) Thank you so much for being so understanding when i was attituding you like mad. Anyway, today was rather a long day. Ryan, mommy, char and i took a train from clementi to changi airport to pick my daddy up:) I almost couldnt recognise him alright! His hair was long and his belly was gone :( So sad! I missed the belly i used to punch. So anyway, we went home seperately as a cab couldnt ferry well, 4adults and a kid. So ryan and i took a train back home again :) Ryan and i got bored on the train so we took photos :) Talk about cameras, im geting two green Lomo Aquapix camera. The green one looks nicest among dont you think? :) Im getting two, one for ryan and one for myself :) We need to fill up our photo ablum! :D Anyway, school has been a torture. I hate A maths and bio lessons are weird. I cant understand a single thing and i know at this rate, i'd die. But urgh, chemistry should excel with Miss Zhou:) She's the best! :) --------The continued part of this post aim is to relieve days of frustration---------------- Hey you bitch, You know what? I cant stand you man. Do you even know that? Do you even know that half the class hates you like shit? Oh i bet you dont, cus all you ever do is to study and mug. Whoa, seriously, get a life? Nintendo DualScreen = Gameboy? What the hell? That only proves that you're so outdated. Remember last year when you say you'd be transferring to Nanyang Girl's? You even say you'll be going back to malaysia? Yeah whatever happened to it man? Try to act cool is it? Sorry uh, you'd never be up there like the other popular girls alright? I know im not one and i dont want to be one. Given said that, dont you think you're in no position to even DREAM of it? What the fuck is wrong with your brain? In class only act smart, try to find every teacher's mistakes in teaching? So what if you score high marks for every test? When you do, you laugh at people, you tease them, you mock them and you'd even rub salt into their wounds? I had enough alright? Look at you lah, act smart act nice and bob your head, it looks like it will drop know?! And you want guys to come and fuck you is it? Hold your skirt until like that. Or is it you want to pee? Got something called toilet ley. Oh i forgot, animals dont go toilet. They pee everywhere and fuck everywhere. Hilarious. I can laugh my head off. But if you're trying to get a guy interested in you, your pathetic beautiful dream can still be there. Behind some wall called IMPOSSIBLE. You know who you are, if you dont, then too bad. You're stupid. Complain to teacher luh, im not a teacher's girl unlike you. You know blogs can always be edited right? SO evidence here can be false. Dumb asses like you wont know la. -------------I'm done :)------------------- Haha right :) I'll end here. Its getting LATE. Love you ryan! :D Happy 19months (22.01.10) dear :) ♥Cherylkwansy.Saturday, January 23, 2010 |