About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, February 04, 2010
► Friendship, dont give it to me if yu're gonna throw me away eventually. It hurts more than you think.






Today, dont even ask about it. Its so freaking irritating can?
Give you a nice scenario.
Friend A says she/he is tired of Friend B's mood swings. She/he says She/he will stick with you. The recess bell rings. She/he and Friend B are missing. You walk up to the canteen and saw them eating together. Later, after you bought your food, you saw them laughing with each other and playing. Later in class, She/he comes up to you and talks to you. You glance over to Friend B and saw her looking at both of you with an angry expression. She/he wants to sit with you and Friend B looks even angrier. You decide to push She/he away and told She/he to join Friend B. Friend B was very elated. You're now left alone without anyone and moves to Friend Mari. You look at She/he and Friend B and saw them so happy.

You know, im still human ok? I've got feelings, i CAN feel. I CAN FEEL THANK YOU VERY MUCH IF YOU JUST KNEW IT. I can feel sad when you guys threw me away and left me alone. I CAN feel when you get angry at me. What could i do?! Hang around like a fly and get slapped and squished?! Hell no! What is yall fucking problem? I thought we were good friends. I thought wrongly then.

Now im that im hurt, torn and shattered, do you expect me to forgive you so easily? Do you expect me to go on as if nothing happened? DO YOU?

I knew you from Sec1 and Primary 4. Friends, that word has become amazingly heavy. Supprising how history repeats itself right? Last year, the year before, and this year too. I thought i could have a better and friendlier environment in school than in Ch***h. But i guess i was wrong. I guess i'll feel more at home when im with my loved one. Namely, fang yi, fang min, joel and of cus my precious ryan.

Halfway gone indeed is my faith in our friendship. Friendship, what a word. Does it even exist? If i does, why does all these things happen? I wonder how many of you know what i did today when i put my head down on the table today? I dont even think JingYu knows. I like it that way, no one knows.

I wont forgive and let this go easily. Mark my words. You show attitude, i'll show you attitude. You asked for it. I treat everyone the way they treat me.

Cheryl.

♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, February 04, 2010