About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, April 27, 2010
► Its so close, yet so far.

I'm stuck at home, my second day of MC. Hope mommy reallllyyy write my letter. I'm burning and I'm fluing. Where am i? I'm on the computer. Right.

Went downstairs to get food just now, almost died from walking under the sun. And the drink i bought taste disgusting. Oh well, im sick, so everything will taste yucky.

Hmmm...i guess being away from school would seriously cause me to miss out on alot in school. I think there's already a load of homework being piled up already. I've left alot of my books under the table. After i recover, i'll start mugging intensively for MYEs.

Well, things arent any better since my last post. Sorry for the messy layout. I think I'd better change it while i still can. On sugar is getting difficult to use, im switching back for a while. I'll be posting on and off via email! 

*I've made a promise to someone that i'd not resolve to do something again. But im not sure if i can keep it. What if i do that again? I'm really sorry ok? Some things arent meant to be told. 


Hmmm, i think the lunch alarm just rang. Gotta go eat lunch the medicine! :) I'll post again later:)


♥Cherylkwansy.Tuesday, April 27, 2010