About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, May 17, 2010
► 108 roses, 104days of summer.


Hey there!
I made that picture this morning while waiting for eight thirty. Please comment. Its on facebook too!
I think im gonna change the blogskin again. I'm really getting bored of it. Anyway, exams ended today! Hooray! But i cant celebrate yet. I've still got the farewell party for graduating batch of GB girls and stage one drill trng for my beloved juniors.
I seriously hope that june hols wont be burned off by the efair. I WANT TO SPEND IT WITH RYAN. Yeah i know its his O levels. At least i'll sit beside him while he mugs and yeah just get him food and do my own stuff. No, it wont be boring.
Hmmm...i hope i can meet up with Amanda tomorrow. 8years of stories to telll, can you believe how long it'll take? Haha!
SO, about my paper. I couldnt do like HALF of it. But by God'd grace, i'll churn out pretty improved results. *prayyyyy*
Oh and did i tell you, the bus ride home was extreeeeemmmeeellllyyyyy BORING. My beloved ipod had no battery. And there was a bunch of KR boys, juniors, sitting at the back of the bus making so much noise. Plus, there was this aunty behind me. chattering away, mighty noisy alright! PLUS, i didnt have my beloved ipod to block noises out and some things too. I almost died, no kidding.
I'm gonna meet Amamda tomorrow at 313. Hopefully ryan can make it :))
Well, got to go off now. I'll blog again soon.


THANK YOU CHERYL FOO! :D

Baby,
no matter what they say, i'll always be there for you.
I'd listen to you and i'll keep you company.
But if only we're together,
you could lie on my shoulder and 
i'll give you hugs and i'll kiss all your frustrations away.
Your problem shall be mine,
thus i'll be upset if you're too.
You'll still have me to lean on,
cus we're each other's pillar of stength.
I love you dear.

♥Cherylkwansy.Monday, May 17, 2010