|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Thursday, May 20, 2010 I dont want to talk much, Yes, i failed every single subject except english. Thank you so much sophina, you're really a great best friend. And yes, i cried. Yes, i saved all my crying for sophina. And no, its not cus i want to show off, it's cus she's a great friend and i know it. And just in case you dont know, i felt so much better. Thank you Miss Zhou. I know its a great dissappontment, i've tried but maybe that's not my best. I'll strive and stretch for better results. And no, i dont give a damn to A maths, i'd rather focus more on E maths first then if there's time, A maths. I dont care about what Miss tiong said. I dont like her one bit and i dont care, i wont hide it anymore and i do NOT give a damn to her. And yes, im ending here. Sorry if i pissed any of you guys. I just didnt want to break down infront of you guys when you're already so teary. A blind man can lead another blind man, so i guess it applies to unhappy people too. Strive and reach. Cherylkwan ♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, May 20, 2010 |