|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, May 19, 2010 Solitary suits me just as fine, It doesnt mean i dont like you guys or anything. I just dont feel right, and you guys arent helping. I hinted I told you I threw a huge temper I yelled at you I acted so immature Despite all these, You guys still dont get it, Not at all. I hate all these, Make it stop. Its getting me down, Tying me down, Dragging me down into the murky uncertain waters. Fine, I LOVE it here, I LOVE it like that. I WANT it to be like that So CONTINUE to be like that. ♥Cherylkwansy.Wednesday, May 19, 2010 |