|
About Me Cherylkwansy Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6 ♥ taylor swift and orianthi. Tagboard Exits ![]() Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan -Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, June 04, 2010 URGHHHHHHHHHH. Lawrence, are you sure i should think things through? Cus so far, its productive, yes, but all these thinking is really killing me man. But i shall listen to you. Please talk to him for me will you? Yes, my entire day is gone. Just like that. I remember i used to be addicted to the word, "Gone", "fail", "epic", "epic fail" and "great job". Those were the days. Well, look at what im hooked on to say now? "Fuck you". What a change. See I changed. WHOA, great right? Seriously, this is how much im deprived of talking. I have to blog around four times today. I need a change, i cant live on like this. My thoughts are still pretty much not sorted yet. I still have tomorrow. I dont like to tell all my friends what happened, so guys, respect that thanks. Like there's nothing you can do to actually reduce all these pain. So just be normal when you're with me and i'll be normal too. I doubt i'll ever like this. But its been so long, so long that it already feels like a norm. Like, its my comfort zone, moving out would feel uncomfortable, but sweet. Contradicting i know, yet, this is how i feel. Told you im fking screwed up. OH YEAH, here's a little fuck off note to some girl, AO. i dont care if after reading this you'd run off to him and start complaining, but you deserve this. You're fking close to him that even some people would think you're his girl. You claim that ypu're his SISTER. Who's be that fking stupid? You've obviously fallen for him. From the moment he introduced me to you, i hated you. You never knew cus i've kept it inside, and i didnt want it to be known cus i didnt want to hurt his feelings. But i dont care now. Get it straight ok, you're no better than me and i, no better than you. You're just another rich girl from MGS. You're low down and desperate. A flirt and a bitch. You're fat and i can smell BO from you that day. Any idea how disgusting it is? I dont care if this is hurting you. Cus remember what i said? "hurt me, and i'll hunt you down with weapons worse than spears." So there, fuck off. ♥Cherylkwansy.Friday, June 04, 2010 |