About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, June 03, 2010
► I'm a mess in a dress, Can't show up on time, Even if it would save my life
hey guys:)
I came back from camp like yesterday. It was fun but emotionally, it was a rollercoaster.

I realized i cant control my feelings well, i cant manage anything.

But i want to thank Lawrence for being there for me as my great brother. I know it may feel rather weird on your part, but i just need a listening ear. And trust me, you're so much friendlier than my school mates. Much more understanding too. Thanks bro, thank you, really.

And  also want to thank Scott, for being there too to stop me from doing what i resolve to during camp. And Hong Rui too. Haha, my sons. LOL!

I went to camp, expecting to cry myself to sleep, thinking about our past. But I forced myself to stay strong through the first night and vaporized the next. On the last day, i woke up to the sound of idiotic guys SINGING, SCREAMING SHOUTING WAILING LAUGHING SHRIEKING AND MAKING SO MUCH DAM BLOODY NOISE in the dam toilet. WTF can. Bath time WAS THE WORST EVENT. The toilets were INFESTED with Millipedes, Algae, Dead Lizards, Cockroaches, worms and the drains were clogged. The sinks had noodles in it and i mean mouldy noodles GB camp is sooooooooo much better than this. At least there IS discipline in GB camp, in Sec three camp, SOMEPEOPLE took dam long to bathe. I was PISSED.

Well, nothing much today. Just went to airport to pick daddy up :))

*******************************************************

Note to law:
Thanks for everything, but could you at least dont reply me with such cold replies? If you dont like me talking to you, then voice it out. I can take criticism but i cant stand cold shoulder. And hey, thanks, for helping me to pick myself up. I promise i'll TRY no to resolve to that. I promise, too, not to punch the wall till it bleeds. And hey, can i crash your house with ryan soon?
And oh yeah that day, i wanted to go to your house cus my friend to me to go to your house cus i was depressed and she knows that, currently, you're the only one who'd stop me properly. But its alright, i didnt do it.



*******************************************************




Alright then, goodnight :))

♥Cherylkwansy.Thursday, June 03, 2010