About Me


Cherylkwansy
De La Salle School
Kent Ridge Secondary 3e6

taylor swift and orianthi.


Tagboard




Exits



Eefennie -CherylFoo! -Geraldine! -Bernice! -Karin! -Fang Min! -Sophina! -EthanOng! -Angeline!(1) -Angeline!(2) -Angeline!(3) -JOLYN! -Ong Xin! -Abigail! -Gina! -JodiOng! -Victoria! -Chanel! -RenJie! -Jacob! -Dilys! -Kimberley -Unice! -Marine! -YongChin -Lina -Amirah! -Josh -❤Private Property of Us:) -C&R -GB 54th -JoleneMommy! -Janell S.S :) -MYfacebook! -Tweet:) -NMHG -Bryan
-Kaydon -STAR's -Chee Yeow -Dashboard


Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, June 06, 2010
► You made me fall headfirst and pull me up with cotton candy.
I removed my black nai polish and im seriously shocked. The dam polish stained my finger. LOL.

So today, i was talking to Yokes.
Hey yokes, thanks for everything. I didnt want my stupid stupid birthday to be known. Its just so attention seeking you know? Sorry i hit you, hahahaha, next year, dont sabo me okay! And trust me, 15Aug is easyyyy to remember :D I wont forget. I love you babe!

Black holes are awful. I got pulled into one moments ago. And found myself landing back into reality, onto cotton candy grass and lollipop trees with cadbury flowers. Surrounding me was air, so pure and light i almost didnt dare to breathe. Man, does worlds like this exist or is this just a short-lived dream?

I dont want to wake up and find myself back in elmo's dark red world. Im scarred. Almost too scared to sleep.

♥Cherylkwansy.Sunday, June 06, 2010